[lbo-talk] climate change

Michael McIntyre morbidsymptoms at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 06:13:29 PST 2009

This is by no stretch of the imagination an exclusion of those who disagree. Jones has noted that the climate-change skeptics have managed to finagle control of a peer-reviewed journal and his response is to consider refusing to publish in that journal. Do you even bother to read the stuff you post, Jim?