[lbo-talk] Poll: Majority Of Republicans Think Obama Didn't

Mr. X from_alamut at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 06:21:18 PST 2009

Some workers for Acorn engaged in registeration fraud (which even Acorn admits and dealt with accordingly) ,but so far not one case of actual voting fraud has been found that originated in the registration fraud.

The real crime is registration itself. Its set up to exclude voters from voting.   peace,

Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA, Planet Gaia  http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=141735