[lbo-talk] Michaels, Against Diversity

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 4 12:52:11 PDT 2009

I'm certainly sympathetic with the positions expressed by Joseph and Doug, and I'm not orindarily disturbed by any agitational problem raised by what I think are necessary left positons (e.g., open obrders and close the prisons). Perhaps I shouldn't be on this question either. One substantial element in any anti-war movement are pacifist individuals and organizations. Could reasonable unity be achieved and maintained while upholding a pro-draft position.

I would be interested in seeing more input from other lbo-posters on this.

Carrol