[lbo-talk] more noxious crap

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:58:52 PDT 2009

What a good thought , SA .

CB

-clip-

In other words, what we have now is a popular front in reverse. Instead of the radicals being the core and the liberals the outer periphery, as in 1935-39 and 1941-45, it's the other way around. Now liberals are the core; radicals can choose either to tag along behind, all their shouted caveats and objections lost in the wind, or they can march off sullenly to tend their marxist garden. As a result, most choose the latter.

So I agree, the left needs to stop thinking of liberals as the Other. But that has to come in the context of some movement that would allow the left to actually exert some gravitational pull.

SA