[lbo-talk] Art School Girls Are Easy

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 5 18:44:07 PDT 2009

<http://aipdaily.com/eon-mckai-of-vivid-alt-says-art-school-girls-are-easy/

Eon McKai of Vivid-Alt Says Art School Girls are Easy October 5, 2009 by Christina

Los Angeles - The latest title from alt-porn movement founder Eon McKai is Art School Girls Are Easy, which will be released in stores nationwide on Tuesday, October 13th and is available at www.shopvivid.com .

McKai made his directorial debut with a film titled Art School Sluts – the film that paved the way for all alt-porn movies to follow. It was the first edgy, anti-establishment; offering and adult trade magazine AVN called it “one of the most influential adult movies of all time.”

McKai says, “Art School Girls Are Easy represents an update and remake of his first movie, adding a new layer to his postmodern sensibility and taking his own psychosexual cut into the heart of today’s counter culture.”

“I actually wanted my first movie to be named Art School Girls Are Easy so I’m really happy with everything about how this movie turned out,” said McKai, who has been called a provocateur for both the actors and the audience. ”We’re always celebrating the power and the gifts of alternative types of women who have a special type of natural sex appeal. Our stars, Andy San Dimas, Pixie Pearl, Stevie Hart and Kasha Bella had a lot of fun with the material which made directing this movie quite an adventure.”

The new film also features performances by Daniel, Vin Vericose, Dane Cross and Eric Swiss.

“Eon is true to his art and makes everyone happy when he is creating,” said Howard Levine. ”We think that both long-time and new fans of Vivid-Alt will find that Eon’s five smut-filled years since his first film have served to enrich this alt-porn experience.”