[lbo-talk] Adolph Reed responds to Alan Rudy

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 5 20:38:42 PDT 2009

wrobert at uci.edu wrote:

> > [I forwarded some of the WBM thread to Adolph Reed, who writes...]

Too many personal attacks and/or ad hominems. As I complained in an earlier post. And the initial personal attacks were all directed against WBM, who is not on the list to respond! Even if those attacks were correct, they still served to make conversation impossible. And it would have been useful to jump on them for those personal attacks, but to do so and then to draf Freud in merely made everything impossible.

I hope you do jump in. You usually clarify debates with your posts.

Carrol