[lbo-talk] Michaels, Against Diversity

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu Oct 8 14:43:55 PDT 2009

phew. good thing we aren't interested in the pro-WBM crowd. Doug hates Wolfie. snag

Hilarious. I was afraid of something like that. I don't follow the professional side of writer v. writer wars. So I'd be interested to read some of that.

Back in the day when I was a grad student I said something to one of the faculty about a required course I just finished. I thought the course was stupid. Anyway. Faculty A told Faculty B, and I was dead meat after that.

I had accidentally sided with the wrong side in a strange internecine war between artists.

So what's wrong with Wolfie?

CG