[lbo-talk] Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

Chuck Loucks lbo at hvgreens.org
Fri Oct 9 06:06:46 PDT 2009

I would say it is a reflection of how much the world hated W. After W., anyone is better; I see this as a major snub to Bush. It is also a nice political cover to escalate/continue the war in Afganistan.

Chuck Loucks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Perrin" <dperrin at comcast.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 7:36 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize