[lbo-talk] the other diversities

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:47:04 PDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Oct 13, 2009, at 8:41 AM, Bhaskar Sunkara wrote:
>
>> On my way out of the door, don't have time to represent the WBM defenders
>> on
>> the list, but I just wanted to add that Reed is a fan and colleague of
>> WBM.
>
> Yes, and who finds shag's version of WBM unrecognizable.

Defending WBM is really the bottom line for you, isn't it? I can't think of another reason that you totally disregard the substance of her arguments and focus on her characterization of your house guest. But I recognize shag's WBM from the interview and the articles, and I further trust her reading because unlike you and me, she's actually read his book.