[lbo-talk] corporate rationality

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Oct 14 13:06:50 PDT 2009

huh. too busy b/c i'm moving tomorrow and Friday, so I didn't read his original reply. but his reply is interesting in so far as i am thinking Doug doesn't understand the different between process and product. Not that he's in capable, but probably b/c he doesn't read carefully -- which is my guess. He's probably a really busy guy.

I have been enjoying your interventions on this topic and look forward to your reply to Joanna.

Kelley