[lbo-talk] the other diversities

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 15 14:05:24 PDT 2009

At 01:25 PM 10/15/2009, Marv Gandall wrote:

>I don't know what segregationist union(s) Dennis is referring to, but:

I'm talking about historically.

>You would hardly know this from the tenor of the debates over class and
>identity politics in academic and left-wing circles.

You asked earlier if talking about class or identity politics was really that important. Since now you've said you don't know what segregationism in unions I'm talking about, should we also assume you wonder if history is that important?

So what kind of politics are you left with if class, identity, and history aren't considered as that important?