[lbo-talk] state by state single payer

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 12:07:37 PDT 2009

Carroll's view on policy seems to founder on the following, logically problematic axiom:

No new domestic program could be worthwhile, and the removal of any old domestic program (New Deal or Great Society) would be an atrocity.

Hence the confusion over how to regard some new reform.

(Louis too, FWIW.)