[lbo-talk] gore vidal is an old, cranky prick

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 12:58:41 PDT 2009

At 11:55 AM 10/30/2009, Carrol Cox wrote:

>You can't gossip without inventing a whole slew of social forces &
>categories to stick your people in. You are using Gore to illustrate
>various ensembles of social relations.

It's not as if you're saying something people here haven't heard or thought about before.

Gossip offers a little comic relief.

>What do you mean by "prick" anyhow?

I'm kinda busy so I got a little help from Urban Dictionary:

2. prick

an all around fucktard, dickweed, assrat bastard, that can easily be mistaken for a boner-biting dick-fart fuckface.

>I would assume you can't answer that by talking about people,
>you will have to talk about relations between and among people, andin
>doing so you will have left people behind to talk of social forces.

Again, you think this is news to people?