[lbo-talk] how do you arrange your library? (was: do people still read post-structuralism?)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 14:31:57 PDT 2009

I have a two-tier system. Impressive-looking books in the front, where people can see them and be impressed by how smart I am. Richard Layman horror novels and collection of old Alpha Flight comic books in the back, so nobody has to know.

The same system I use with my DVDs. The Tin Drum and Olympia in front; Return of the Living Dead, Reanimator, and huge collection of Lucio Fulci movies in the back.