[lbo-talk] how do you arrange your library? (was: do people stillread post-structuralism?)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Oct 31 15:48:51 PDT 2009

In more or less random order with them all in a Word Table, with 3 coluns: Author, Title, Bookcase & Shelf.

Some categores are mostly grouped together on the same bookcase, but I long ago gave up moving books around to keep any particular order in the physical locationof the books.

I keep the Word Table alphabetical, but that isn't really necessary, since it's simpler to use Word Find feature, and one can re-order the Table with a couple of key strokes if one nees a particular order.

Jan has copied it into spreadsheet for her purposes -- we'll be graduallyselling of a thousand or so of them since they are of little use to me any longer.

Carrol