[lbo-talk] how do you arrange your library? (was: do people still read post-structuralism?)

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 19:26:10 PDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 6:39 AM, shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:
> taking a cue from Chuck, let's have a special lbo-meme: how do you arrange
> your books?

Cookbooks and domestic books together, foreign language and other language geekery together, work-relevant books at work, a box of metalworking and machining books squirreled away in a box for when I can actually use them, and everything else wherever.

After a decade of averaging a move a year, I've managed to get pretty ruthless about not admitting onto my shelves non-reference books that I can get from a reasonable interlibrary loan system. Of course, as I'm sure you all will sympathize, a mess of somewhat esoteric interests still leaves me with <measure measure measure> 28 shelf-feet of books (at home).

-- Andy