[lbo-talk] Baby thoughts

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 00:50:12 PDT 2009

Then again, nobody has a direct experience of technology or society unmediated by nature either.

Also, nature-as-mediated precedes, both temporally and ontologically, technology and society. It is mediated through our senses, cognitive capabilities, and the fact that we are particular points of view. It is also mediated by any interaction with it. Nature has been mediated for a billion years or so now.

The fact that