[lbo-talk] clicker thingy

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Sep 4 20:08:32 PDT 2009

You don't get this, don't leave, we need you shit, just at upper levels or as some test of management material. It is industry wide horse shit. Business culture hates the very concept of a paid vacation.

I got the same routine at the bottom, every fucking year for forty fucking years, when and whenever I took my vacation time.

And it is worse than that. Business culture hates Christmas even more than Summer, and Easter comes in very close third in the hate index. Thanksgiving only comes in forth because it is shorter.

For Christmas, I got a regime of inventory days scheduled exactly to conflict with Christmas plans no matter how these vacations times were scheduled and not matter how far in advance they were notified and no matter who was on the vacation list. The boss figured out how to fuck us all, every year, every Christmas in all the jobs I ever had. It was the same routine at Easter, during Summer, and Thanksgiving or any part of fall.

Kapitalism hates vacations, period. There are no vacations in the money getting world. It is simply an ontological and foundational axiom of Kapital. There are no vacations.

CG

ps. Very pissed off, violent, hostile, gimmie a gun so I can kill'm all.