[lbo-talk] clicker thingy

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:52:03 PDT 2009

"Management material" would crap out some ginormous turd of a crisis, plop it in the laps of anyone dumb enough to give up their vacation and then leave town him or herself.

Though boss lady at one place I know of took the training cruise for some hot new gizmo thingie herself and then came home and plopped the new equip and the demo software in the lap of someone she wanted to make it work.

Do I look like a fairy godmother?

Since when is wwalking on water in my job description?

HAPPY VACATING

DC