[lbo-talk] clicker thingy

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Fri Sep 4 08:52:05 PDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 01:39:11PM -0400, shag carpet bomb wrote:

> but can ya believe it? there was some buzz at the office about how maybe
> could i would i, well, put off the vacation.... for a special, hot hot hot
> hurry do it now project? please?
>
> WTF!

Where I work this little test is usually a way to see if you may be management material - i.e., be willing to sacrifice your personal life for the good of the company.

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim: beyondzero123 yahoo msg: beyondzero123

Free your mind and your ass will follow.

-George Clinton