[lbo-talk] clicker thingy

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Thu Sep 3 16:41:38 PDT 2009

At 1:39 PM -0400 3/9/09, shag carpet bomb wrote:

>also, if bill has read this far: dewd, you so totally had my number
>about what my vacation plans entail, I about died laughing. yes,
>exactly, except in my version, i fall asleep, the book drops in the
>hot tub and gets ruined and i don't awake until a seagull shits on
>my nose. but it is still going to rock, fuckers! :)

I was too much of a gentleman to mention the unexpected holiday romance at the back of your mind, though concede it wouldn't rise to the level of a "plan". You can't fool me, I know how you women think! That's why you will ignore all our reading recommendations and take a stack of romance novels instead!

Co-incidently, the other half is about to go on her first overseas holiday in a couple of weeks - to London and Paris. I had a dig at her about Paris holiday dalliance perhaps being on the agenda, but she reminded me sternly that our youngest daughter will be with her all the time. How devious - she has the perfect alibi!

Neither is she the least guilty about taking the Rudd government's "stimulus money" and spending it all overseas. (As opposed to patriotically spending the money in Australia on an imported plasma TV, so her old man can watch sporting events in comfort.)

Obviously a shameless woman who would betray her country. What loyalty could I expect from such a hussy? ;-)

And then there's you, abandoning your employer in a time of need! Women these days! I don't know what the world is coming to.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas