[lbo-talk] Welcome to the library. Say goodbye to the books.(TheBoston Globe)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 06:09:59 PDT 2009

I bet that more "first-quality stuff" was written in Athens, with a citizen population of 10,000, from the period from Sophocles to Aristotle than has been written in the entire world in the past 50 years.

I actually can't think of any first-quality stuff written in the past 50 years other than Heidegger's essays in the 60s.