[lbo-talk] um, cass sunnstein?

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Sep 8 13:28:18 PDT 2009

I was on his show four or five times. I thought I did all right. He was civil throughout. Dumb, but civil. When he flies off the handle then the thing degenerates, as far as content goes, though it can be fun to watch. It's like wrestling. There's a good guy and a bad guy. One time I was the good guy and Dan Mitchell was the bad guy, defending corporate tax loopholes.

When I have a little time to kill I just put on MSNBC. When Olbermann starts one of his rants I change the channel. Some of the show is tedious, some o.k. I'm very impressed by Maddow. Her show is very easy to watch. Matthews is a pill but he really rips into his interviewees.