[lbo-talk] chemtrails

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Thu Sep 10 19:29:53 PDT 2009

On Sep 10, 2009, at 4:27 PM, Bill Bartlett wrote:

> Seriously though, this kind of widespread paranoia is beginning to
> look like a symptom of a massive mental heath epidemic. Is Marijuana
> use widespread enough to account for the phenomenon?

Not nearly wide enough to affect much. Just an occasional illegal smile.

But the Department of Public Health directing the entire network of local health agencies what health issues to look for and report, is a perfect laboratory setup.

I don't suppose there are social activists who can remain unaware of evidence that there are biological and chemical research facilities operated by the federal gov't. And the results of all the gov't funded academic research projects form a fairly large body of data. I guess that the only thing left is figuring out a way to test that shit they made. Hmmmmmm.....

martin