[lbo-talk] US Imperial Violence on Afghanistan: Left Silent

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 14:06:51 PDT 2009

Stop building strawmen, who are you talking about? Just because some liberals have framed the debate that ways doesn't mean that radicals haven't sustained opposition to occupation.

Here is a nice starting point: http://www.google.com/search?sitesearch=leninology.blogspot.com&q=Afghanistan&submit=Go

Looking over the posts you made over the past year or so you aren't really contributing much to the discussion and you have flourished your anti-semitic tendencies on multiple occasions.