[lbo-talk] Conservatism

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 02:39:20 PDT 2009

I don't think there is much evidence that being a member of the EU raises a country's living standards. I'm not sure what multiculturalism has to do with things either; part of the whole point of some opposition to EU membership is precisely that Brussels will override local opinion, that is, the local culture. "Europeanism" is the opposite of multiculturalism.