[lbo-talk] Alexei Sayle

Lenin's Tomb leninstombblog at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 06:21:27 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Dennis Perrin <dperrin at comcast.net> wrote:

> I've read some of Sayle's comic novels. I remember right after 9/11, Sayle
> retreated from the world, confessing that he had no answers, convinced that
> humans were determined to hate and kill one another no matter what.

He appears to have changed his mind recently, with his activism on Palestine and his blistering attacks on Israel:

http://tenpercent.wordpress.com/2009/01/03/alexei-sayle-on-gaza-israeli-violence/

-- Richard Seymour Writer and blogger Email: leninstombblog at googlemail.com Website: http://www.leninology.blogspot.com Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/leninology Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Seymour_(writer) Book: http://www.versobooks.com/books/nopqrs/s-titles/seymour_r_the_liberal_defense_of_murder.shtml