[lbo-talk] MoveOn = wankers

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 09:57:52 PDT 2009

DH:

>[lbo-talk] MoveOn = wankers[Do these people have any idea what's in this "reform"? Are they lying, naive,
or stupid?]

JG:

No, just composers of truly vapid prose. That's their most objectionable offense. "Rallies like these are a lot of fun—and with stories from real people taking center stage"? Doggerel, like Van Jones' post-resignation statement. Pwog-lib p.r. hacks are making a living putting coloring books to words. Ever sampled the schmaltz from a Working Assets "action alert"? I lived to tell about it.

_________________________________________________________________ Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/