[lbo-talk] MoveOn = wankers

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Sep 17 20:20:27 PDT 2009

At 10:46 PM 9/17/2009, shag carpet bomb wrote:
>At 10:34 PM 9/17/2009, Dennis Perrin wrote:
>>They were like that when I spoke at their convention. No real politics,
>>just issues pushed by the Party rank and file. Outside of the talking
>>points, most Kossacks I met were bland white suburbanites, still in
>>thrall to the Clintons.
>
>yup. they even made that outrageously clear in the netroots material they
>pointed me to when they asked me to blog for the candidate. the whole
>point wasn't to pick a candidate on issues, and back those issues, it was
>to pick a candidate based on whether or not she could win, to wit, and
>whether they talked the right talk:
>
>http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/5/7/185636/6139
>
>read the qualifications and weep.

and if you didn't catch it, read how kos proudly embraces the total lack of ideology:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/8/3/9331/81055

THEN, anticipating whiners who will say there's not a dimes worth of difference between reps and dems, he uses this argument: but look who will be in charge if pelosi is elected speaker: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/6/23/12317/3183

whaddafuckstain