[lbo-talk] A challenge to the Dismal Science

Chuck Loucks lbo at hvgreens.org
Fri Sep 18 05:53:39 PDT 2009

All,

Good news for the Microsoft challenged! You can now read my essay (except for Sandy, who probably would not understand the math anyway) at:

http://www.hvgreens.org/challenge/KfactorPaper.pdf

BTW, the server the paper is hosted on is running OpenSuse Linux; the problem is, if you write in one format, some else is bound to use another.

Chuck Loucks