[lbo-talk] A challenge to the Dismal Science

Chuck Loucks lbo at hvgreens.org
Fri Sep 18 08:32:59 PDT 2009

Sandy,

What percent of the population understands Latin? I suspect less than 5%; but the number of machines using Windows on the web ranges from 80-90% last time I checked. Finally, one can go to:

http://www.hvgreens.org/challenge/KfactorPaper.pdf

for a PDF version I posted this morning.

Chuck Loucks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Harris" <sandyinchina at gmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 6:31 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] A challenge to the Dismal Science