[lbo-talk] the paradox of choice

Left-Wing Wacko leftwingwacko at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 20:29:53 PDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 12:10 PM, shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote: eam, real sugar. i like it nasty.

> then she told me that she used to drink soy milk all the time. that was
> until she realized that she was gaining weight. she said that she thought
> that by drinking soy milk and changing her diet to be more organic, then
> she'd lose weight.

Ha! I once knew a guy who was a vegan and only shopped at Wild Oats (bought out by Whole Foods) and only bought organic. I asked, how the hell can you afford that stuff? He claimed that the food was soooo nutritious that he bought much less food, saving money in the long run. I said, ok, whatever.

Sheldon