[lbo-talk] Signs of the times

Michael McIntyre morbidsymptoms at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:29:49 PDT 2009

This is wrong in so many ways. So when American Protestants sing "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God" in Church, that doesn't count. Hell, even "Amazing Grace" was written by a non-Murrican. And the liberal branches of the mainline denominations WERE the Protestant establishment in America until rather recently.

MM