[lbo-talk] Signs of the times

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 14:36:16 PDT 2009

Actually, this is a perfect example of my point. Solipsism is totally coherent and rational; it accounts for all the phenomenon and cannot be disproven, and it has Occam's Razor on its side. We just intuitively, irrationally, discard it because it feels wrong. Just like we intuitively, irrationally, discard the idea that the universe did not come into being an hour ago or that an event can come before a cause. It feels wrong.