[lbo-talk] Russian demographics

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 07:04:53 PDT 2009

Russia is the world's second-largest destination for immigrants, after the United States. The primary origins are other former Soviet republics, but there is also a great deal of influx of (undocumented) Chinese and Vietnamese in the Far East.

The illegal population of Moscow is supposedly about 1 million people.