[lbo-talk] We Live in Public

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:09:07 PDT 2009

[WS:] What is more, how is the life under constant public surveillance via internet different from the constant surveillance in small communities in which most of the humankind lived until the 20th century (except perhaps that you can switch the former off any time you want, but not so easily the latter.)

The self-referential and self-worshiping aspects of the media always annoyed me, but with internet based media this is reaching truly monumental proportions. Yuk.

Wojtek