[lbo-talk] fighting over a gag order

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Fri Sep 25 18:17:09 PDT 2009

Thanks. I'd be interested in knowing the average cost for Medicare, and why the Advantage plan with it's additional benefits isn't universally embraced if it is only marginally more expensive and access to doctors isn't really affected.

Incidentally, from today's NYT:

September 25, 2009 Times Poll: Americans Strongly Favor Public Option By The New York Times

By a margin of 52 percent to 27 percent, Americans believe President Obama has better ideas about overhauling health care than Republicans do, according to a national poll conducted by The New York Times and CBS News. And nearly two-thirds of the country supports creation of a government-run insurance plan, or public option.

http://prescriptions.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/25/times-poll-americans-strongly-favor-public-option/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Mage" <shmage at pipeline.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 6:35 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] fighting over a gag order