[lbo-talk] fighting over a gag order

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Sep 25 15:35:56 PDT 2009

On Sep 25, 2009, at 2:02 PM, Marv Gandall wrote:

> How much (very roughly) per annum do MA enrollees pay in the way of
> premiums, co pays and deductibles? How affordable and popular are
> these
> plans for other than the poorest seniors lacking any savings?

We pay exactly the same as "regular" medicare. Except (a) we pay nothing for Part D, (b) we pay nothing for eyeglasses, and (c) we get much lower rates on dental care. There are other benefits, but I haven't needed them so I can't give details. We do, however, have to choose doctors etc. from a particular list--but each list is so big that this poses no particular problem to most seniors.

Shane Mage