[lbo-talk] We Live in Public

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Sep 25 19:33:45 PDT 2009

Doug wrote

"Except that we've met and hung out many times, which probably wouldn't have happened in a pre-internet world. "

I'm not saying the internet world doesn't have stuff to offer. I couldn't be happier that I met you, Ravi, Chuck, Sabri, Michael, and others. I'm just saying that the virtual and actual world are not interchangeable. Meeting you was an acid test of sorts. I mean I have actually met people that I met on the net that I didn't like very much and could not establish any kind of actual relationship with.

j.