[lbo-talk] The State (Was: Ralph loves the nice plutocrats)

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sat Sep 26 08:54:39 PDT 2009

I was tweaking you, Chris - violating my own injunction against being provocative with a smiley face. Sorry.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 10:23 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] The State (Was: Ralph loves the nice plutocrats)