[lbo-talk] Univ of Calif contemplates privatizing itself

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 20:25:28 PDT 2009

Doug Henwood wrote:

> [I'm becoming convinced that people who think that neoliberalism died
> from the financial crisis should do a serious rethink.]
>
> <http://beta.dailybruin.com/articles/2009/9/28/uc-debates-going-private/>
>
> UC forms commission to discuss going private
> By Ravi Doshi
> Sept. 28, 2009 at 4:42 a.m.

Rethinking why we simply adopt/reproduce the very terminology that creates fetters on the imagination would be a start.

http://bit.ly/35JAbQ THE STAGES OF THE DECLINE OF THE PUBLIC/PRIVATE DISTINCTION -- Duncan Kennedy

http://bit.ly/sNpQx [pages 28 through 48]

The History of Mainstream Legal Thought --Elizabeth Mensch-- in The Politics of Law, 3rd Edition, Basic Books (D. Kairys, editor) (Pantheon, 1998)