[lbo-talk] Yoga & meditation

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 21:47:40 PDT 2009

Just wanted to second Andy's encomium. Yoga is a magical practice. One hour of Yoga is like taking a valium, minus the side effects, addiction, and foggy head. Same goes for meditation, for mental clarity, calm, etc.

I wish I had Andy's discipline. I do Yoga once a week with a fantastic teacher (Richard Rosen for those of you in the East Bay), but even that has made a big diff.

Check it out! You'll be amazed. And you don't have to be a pretzel. Even the easy basic stuff is fantastic.

Joanna