[lbo-talk] Polanski

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 29 15:58:46 PDT 2009

At 03:50 PM 9/29/2009, Shane Mage wrote:

>Grand jury testimony is, almost by definition, coached.

Ok. Now I know you haven't read it. Coached or no, it's relevant and anyone making proclamations like you are should have read it.

>What is *not under dispute* is that Polanski was sandbagged into
>a bait-and-switch plea bargain.

That is one of things that is very much under dispute. You said earlier both prosecutor and judge changed the terms. Not true. It was the judge only. You don't even have your own facts straight.