[lbo-talk] Mitchel's interview with two Platypus organizers

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 11:52:26 PDT 2010

http://platypus1917.org/category/pr/issue17-pr/ I would start right here (issue 17) with the introduction. A few of their contributors need to read Orwell's *Politics and the English Language* over again, but it the gist is there. In class right now so I can't write out a summation, but the pieces aren't very, very long. I'm pretty sure Postone isn't actively involved with the project, but yes, former students of his were the impetus behind the initial Chicago reading group.