[lbo-talk] money and s*x

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Apr 6 18:50:43 PDT 2010

[from an anonymous piece by a male patron of high-end courtesans in the new ish of Filthy Gorgeous Things]

The paradoxes of courtesanship surprise even those in the industry; a courtesan (I can't think of a better word) once confessed to me: “I don’t understand why, as a class, most of the men I’ve seen as clients have been good fucks. Much better than the men that don’t partake in the industry. I don’t understand why: you’d think it would be the reverse."

My reply: “It’s because, as a class, the men value sex. Of course they’d be better at it than men who value it less.”