[lbo-talk] Mitchel's interview with two Platypus organizers

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 23:33:04 PDT 2010

Carrol writes:

"The Platypus people are a very special _selection_ of graduate students, selected by a process that almost makes bad politics unavoidable. But being a grad student as such is, I repeat, not a whit more intrinsxi zlly limiging than any other social position and probably even one of the lsess limiting positions in the U.S. today."

My fairly clear message was not that it was bad to be a graduate student, but that it was not terribly good to write like one.

Joanna