[lbo-talk] the education conspiracy

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Apr 8 10:27:23 PDT 2010

Billy O'Connor wrote:

> > People often dismiss those of us who are concerned about the way in which
> > public education is being dismantled as nutty conspiracy theorists.
>
> It's amazing that you can be called "nutty" when you point out that
> privitization is a big plank in both major American political parties'
> platforms.

I apparently missed the beginning of this thread and I don't know who you are quotig. The attack on education has been clear for seeral decades in fact, and this is the first time I've heard of anyone being called a conspiracist for noticinng this fact. It is this fake-martyrdom that shows in the above quotation that shows its writer is a bit nutty, not his/her opinons on education.

Carrol