[lbo-talk] money and s*x

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 23:54:41 PDT 2010

Dennis writes:

"I think you missed the intro where the guy is described as "a male patron of high-end courtesans." Presumably there's no clock running."

I have a friend who patronizes high-end sex workers. Seven years ago, the going rate in Oakland for a couple of hours was $700....which included dinner or a certain amount of time out of bed. For a week, it was $10,000.

According to him the web has been a huge help in the high-end sex business. In fact, it has gotten to the point where you can't get an appointment with a high-end sex worker if you don't have a recommendation from another high-end sex worker. Perhaps this helps to filter out the bad fucks.

Joanna