[lbo-talk] money and s*x

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Apr 7 07:13:29 PDT 2010

it would be really cool if you could fuck him. not only because there's a lot of fucking going around on this list right now either. why? because then we'd at least have a data point as to whether it's true: men who pay big bucks for sex care more about sex -- as opposed to everyone else who pays for it, just not the big bucks. :)

shag