[lbo-talk] money and s*x

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Apr 7 03:53:18 PDT 2010

At 03:23 AM 4/7/2010, Sandy Harris wrote:
>On 4/7/10, B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I actually had no idea anyone still referred to folks as "courtesans,"
> > Call it what you want, "courtesan" or no. Call it "fried chicken." I
> don't care.
>
>In Chinese, they are called "chickens", and gigilos "ducks".

what are the johns called? I was thinking it'd be funny if they were called pigs based on the story used in scrum software development:

"A pig and a chicken are walking down a road. The chicken looks at the pig and says, "Hey, why don't we open a restaurant?" The pig looks back at the chicken and says, "Good idea, what do you want to call it?" The chicken thinks about it and says, "Why don't we call it 'Ham and Eggs'?" "I don't think so," says the pig, "I'd be committed, but you'd only be involved."

http://www.implementingscrum.com/2006/09/11/the-classic-story-of-the-pig-and-chicken/